Asking Questions about KU Libraries Policies and Procedures
Your questions about Library Policies and Procedures of the University of Kansas Libraries may be directed to:
- The Ask a Librarian service.
- The Circulation Business Specialist.
- Via email to email@example.com .
- By mail to: Circulation Business Specialist, University of Kansas Libraries, 1425 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045-4715
- The circulation specialists on duty at library service desks.
- Interlibrary Loan policy and procedure questions may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 785-864-3960.
Please include this information in any message:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number including the area code
- Your 8-digit library barcode number (6- or 7-digit student number also acceptable)
- Specific information regarding your inquiry about library policies and procedures
If you need additional assistance with questions and concerns about Library Policies and Procedures, contact one of the following:
Service Policy Coordinator, Watson Library Service Desk
Director of Public Operations
Resource Sharing Manager
Resource Sharing Librarian
Sara E. Morris (for Gifts of Books and Other Library Materials)
Head, Collections Strategy and Development