Government Information Collections
KU Libraries has information resources from a number of governmental, professional and special interest organizations.
The KU Libraries subject guide Government Information links to licensed databases and additional information.
For questions about accessing these materials please contact:
Neal R. Axton, Government Information Librarian, email@example.com, or the KU Libraries' Reference Desk.
KU's government information resources include include:
- U.S. Federal Government. Member, Federal Depository Library Program since 1869, and Regional Library in FDLP since 1976
- U.N. Depository Program
- European Union Depository Program
- Official Publications of the United Kingdom
- State of Kansas Government Information
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Materials from these and other organizations may be available in print, microfiche or microfilm, computerized media such as CD-ROM or DVD, and via the Internet.
Most materials are in Anschutz Library or the Library Annex. State of Kansas materials are in the Kansas Collection of Kenneth Spencer Research Library.
Internet based resources are generally available from any computer with a live Internet connection, including computers in KU Libraries. Some resources require a KU affiliation in order to access from a non-KU computer.