The University of Kansas Libraries
Instructions for exporting citations from AnthroSource to EndNote
- Conduct your search.
- Click on an article title to select it.
- Choose HTML Version and More Information from the bottom of the article description.
- This will open the Wiley Online Library screen. From here, click Export Citation for this Article from the Article Tools box on the right.
- In the Export Citation box use the drop-down arrows to select EndNote as the Format and to select your export type (whether or not you would like the abstract included with the citation), then click Submit.
Some browsers may ask you to choose a helper application.
- Check Open with then click Browse.
- This will open a second box (the Choose Helper Application box). Select EndNote.
- Click OK to both boxes when finished.
- You can also check Do this automatically for files like this from now on, to save time in the future.
If citations fail to export, also check for pop-up blockers (which may appear as a banner notice along the top or bottom of your screen). Citation also will not export if you have a reference open in EndNote. (To be sure you do not have a reference open, in EndNote, click on All References.)