The University of Kansas Libraries
Electronic course reserves: The KU Libraries will no longer handle the complete electronic course reserves process. Blackboard will serve as the one, campus-wide solution for electronic course content management.
The KU Libraries will provide support through:
- Scanning reasonable amounts of materials held by KU Libraries.
- Submit requests through WebRetrieve, KU’s Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan request system.
- Electronic copies are supplied within 1-3 business days. The Libraries reserve the right to decline to scan any Course Materials that it deems violates Copyright Law.
- See WebRetrieve for more information.
- Providing education on Fair Use analysis and determination
- See Scholarly Communication at KU
- Faculty members will be responsible for determining Fair Use for their course materials
- Providing assistance on how to link to KU Libraries licensed electronic content.
- Continuing to provide On-Site Reserves Service:
- See On-Site Course Reserves Information for Faculty and Instructors, scroll down to "Submitting Reserve Requests" for more info
- For help regarding KU libraries On-Site Reserves, contact a Reserve Service Liaison