The University of Kansas Libraries
Writing & Citing
Writing a research paper involves good planning, evaluation, and presentation of information. For information on research in a specific discipline, please look under Resources by Subject.
|KU Writing Guide|
Tools to help you cite
tips for using EndNote and RefWorks
- Getting Started how to organize your research
- Choosing Library Materials what types of materials are best suited to the topic?
- Evaluating Your Sources how authoritative is each source?
- Citing Your Sources style guides, Web links
- Citing Electronic Information in History Papers
- Writing Tools grammar, dictionaries, writing resources