The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries Support Staff
Home · Code · Guidelines · Membership · Minutes · Committees · SSEYA · Links
Classified Conference KU Libraries
Oct. 8, 2003
Guests: Sue Hewitt, Angie Rathmel, and Jan Altenbernd
SDC: 4 classified staff members on SDC are Jan, Pamela Bonham, Heather Krasovec,
and someone other mysterious person.
· Working on a survey to see what types of workshops are desired.
Civil Service: Vote for/against is due in governance office.
· Recap of Classified Senate’s activities with the Legislature.
Organizational charts: Finished and ready to go online, but Jeff and Mike would like to clear the posting with the Dean.
· Sandy Gilliland’s student is putting together a flow chart from Provost down.
Tuition Assistance: For internet classes and internships.
· Classified Senate has not given up swaying Lindy Eakin.
· Jeff and Mike will ask the Dean specifically for her help.
· Classified Senate is thinking of meeting with the Provost.
Release Time: Supervisor’s discretion.
Library Trivia: Art recently got rid of their card catalogs.