The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries Support Staff
Home · Code · Guidelines · Membership · Minutes · Committees · SSEYA · Links
Classified Conference of the KU Libraries
August 14, 2002
CCEB Meeting Minutes 8/14/02
Present: Mary Ann Baker (Chair), Kurt Blythe (Secretary), Jesse Bryson (Group I Rep.), Kevin Fussell (Group II Rep.), Al Mauler, Channette Kirby, Nancy Hawkins, Jan Altenbernd, Jana Borchardt
Review of CC PC Membership: Congratulations and Appreciation goes
to Al Mauler, Chair of CC PC, Ela Choromanska, Jan Altenbernd, Janet Revenew,
CEYA Review, and Nancy Hawkins
Review of Possible CC PC Charges:
1. The standing charge of CC PC is accepted; that the Personal Committee shall be composed of no less than three and no more than seven members appointed by the Executive Board promptly following election of that board. This committee shall be concerned with personnel issues, including but not limited to: personnel policies, procedures for job description, position reclassification, working conditions and dissemination of information pertaining to salaries and other staff benefits.
2. Add the CC website and its maintenance to the Code & Guidelines.
3. Compile and maintain a list of CC members and administrative committees on which they are interested in serving.
4. Investigate the University's reasoning behind not allowing use of tuition assistance for internship hours.
5. Provide departmental organizational schemes to staff illustrating who supervises whom, etc.
Reports: Helen Dee provided a written report from the Management Committee.
Meeting Management: Committee reports will be presented and discussed
on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Group Representative reports on constituents'
and their departments' activities will be presented and discussed on the
2nd Wednesday's meeting.