The University of Kansas Libraries
Government Information Resources
About KU Libraries Government Information Collections
The KU Libraries has information resources from a number of government and quasi-government organizations. These include:
- U.S. Federal Government. Member, Federal Depository Library Program since 1869, and Regional Library in FDLP since 1976
- U.N. Depository Program
- European Union Depository Program
- Official Publications of the United Kingdom
- State of Kansas Government Information
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Materials from these and other organizations may be available in print, microfiche or microfilm, computerized media such as CD-ROM or DVD, and via the Internet. Most materials are in the Anschutz Library (State of Kansas materials are in the Kansas Collection, Kenneth Spencer Research Library).
Internet based resources are generally available from any computer with a live Internet connection, including computers in KU Libraries (please note, some resources may require a KU affiliation in order to access from a non-KU computer).