The University of Kansas Libraries
Touchdown Challenge for KU Libraries
With your help, KU's success on the gridiron will support continued excellence at KU Libraries.
Endorsed by KU Head Football Coach Turner Gill, KU Athletics and KU Endowment, theTouchdown Challenge enables to you support a critical campus resource while cheering on the Jayhawks this football season.
Here's how it works:
- Pledge a donation amount per touchdown scored by KU (includes all regular and post-season football games) by completing the online form or sending a pledge card to KU Endowment;
- At the end of the season, you will receive a statement by mail with the total amount you've pledged;
- Gifts of $100 or more qualify you to join the Vosper Society at KU Libraries.
For example, a pledge of $3 per touchdown last year, when the Jayhawks scored 45 touchdowns over the season, would have resulted in a gift of $135.
Your gift will support:
- Delivering services students across campus need to succeed academically
- Building world-class collections and maintaining up-to-the-minute electronic resources
- Creating spaces that encourage collaboration and academic exploration at the heart of campus—the library.
Thank you for your support. Rock Chalk!
Contributions are 100 percent tax deductible. Contributors of $100 or more become members of the KU Libraries Vosper Society.
Questions about the Touchdown Challenge or other giving opportunities at KU Libraries? Contact Rebecca Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-864-1761).