- Services are provided via a 24 x 36" flatbed color scanner.
- You can scan items smaller than 11" x 17", on numerous free, walk-up 8.5 x 11" scanners in Watson and Anschutz Libraries, including an 11" x 17" color scanner in the Map Collection.
- We cannot scan copyrighted material.
- We charge $5.00 per scan.
- Files can be picked up online, or saved to a disk. If you do not want files posted online, bring a PC formatted CD or flash drive for your scanned files.
- If requested, scanned images will be posted online: http://www.lib.ku.edu/gis/scanned/. After two weeks the files will be removed from this site. Please pick up items that were scanned as soon as possible. Map Collection hours are: http://www.lib.ku.edu/hours/asl_hours.shtml#data. We recycle 'abandoned' scan materials every several months.
We no longer offer oversize (poster) printing; we apologize for any inconvenience.
Friday June 04 2010