The University of Kansas Libraries
New Database Trials
The Lawrence and Edwards campuses of the University of Kansas now have trial online access to the following databases. These trials are available on a temporary basis only. KU Libraries will make a decision about subscribing to this electronic resource based on interest, cost, and usability.
See the permanent additions and changes to databases available at KU Libraries at www.lib.ku.edu/data_updates.
Please send your feedback, evaluation, comments, and questions
to the subject librarian listed with each resource below. For access problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trial expires: May 30, 2013
- Feedback: Lea Currie (email@example.com)
Getting Started with your Trial
- Download BrowZine by going to the app store on your iPad and searching for “browzine.” It’s a free download.
Please note that an Apple ID is required to download BrowZine even though the app is free. Create an Apple ID if you don’t already have one.
- Once installation is complete choose the institution name from the list of libraries.
- You will be prompted to put in your authentication credentials. Enter your KU Online ID username and password (i.e. the same credentials you would use to access library materials from off-campus).
- Next, BrowZine will take a few moments to process. That's it - you're done!
- Tap “Subjects” to begin
- Tap “Settings” to display the log out button
Important: If you already are running the Open Access Publishers Only version of BrowZine, you will need to first logout of your current library to get into your new trial library. To do this, select "Settings" at the bottom of the screen and then in the Settings panel, choose "Logout" from the top right hand corner. This will put you back at the list of institutions. Proceed from Step 2 above.
- Trial expires: May 24, 2013
- Feedback: Sara Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trial expires: September 19, 2013
- Feedback: Stephanie Scurto (email@example.com)
- Trial expires: December 31, 2013
- Feedback: Judith Emde (firstname.lastname@example.org)