The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries: We Listen to You!
Thanks to the more than 1100 KU faculty, staff and students who completed the 2006 LibQUAL+ survey, KU Libraries has made significant changes over the past few months to better meet your research and service needs.
- Access to the electronic resources from your home or office
- Print and/or electronic journal collections you require for your work
- A Libraries Web site that enables you to locate information on your own more quickly and easily
- Librarians and staff members who have the knowledge to answer your questions
- Dependability in handling your service problems
- More access to print and electronic materials, including 30,000 journals and many other primary resources
- The new Information Gateway, a primary tool for searching the Libraries' proprietary online resources including databases, journals and images
- A newly redesigned Web site
- Access to electronic records for hundreds of thousands of previously inaccessible items
- An ongoing commitment to enhancing service quality through comprehensive training and continuous evaluation