Thursday, October 3, 2013
As Jayhawks from around the world come home, join us on KU's culturally enriching campus for the third annual Campus Art Walk. Enjoy a leisurely stroll, sample free food and drink and explore creative works by KU students and local and international artists at featured locations.
View the most updated map and details here.
All Day | Wrapping of the Jayhawk
KANSAS UNION, EAST ENTRANCE | 1301 Jayhawk Blvd.
Stop by the Union any time Thursday to take part in this collaborative wrapping of our mascot. Add your personal message to a piece of yarn or fabric and tie it on to help us cover the outdoor sculpture in this temporary installation.
3 - 6 p.m. | Art walk site visits
Printed maps will be available at each participating location.
- Anschutz Library | 1301 Hoch Auditoria Drive
- Art & Design Building | 1467 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Computer Center | 1001 Sunnyside Ave.
- Dyche Hall | 1345 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Kansas Union | 1301 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Kenneth Spencer Research Library | 1450 Poplar Lane
- Murphy Art & Architecture Library | 1301 Mississippi St.
- Spencer Museum of Art | 1301 Mississippi St.
- Strong Hall | 1450 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Watson Library | 1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
CAMPUS PARKING: Attendees are encouraged to park in the Mississippi Street parking garage. Off-campus guests may pick up a parking validation permit* in the Kansas Union (SUA Office, level 4) which allows for complimentary exit, free of charge. *Available while supplies last (normal rate: $1.50/hr.)
Upcoming local art walks: