The University of Kansas Libraries
Items Checked Out in My Account
The Items Checked Out section lists the following information for each item:
- Title (including author, title, location, and call number)
- Item Type (can be a clue as to why item cannot be renewed)
- Item Status
The Status information includes:
- Whether the item was Charged (checked out for the first time)
- Whether the item has been Renewed
- Due date
- Whether the item has been Recalled
With Recalled items, the new due date displays first followed by the last previous pre-recall due date in parenthesis. This can be confusing if the pre-recall due date reflects that the item was already overdue or soon to be overdue at the time the recall was placed. See Recalling Library Materials for additional information.
Log in to My Account.