The University of Kansas Libraries
Ask Questions about KU Libraries Policies and Procedures
Your questions about Library Policies and Procedures of the University of Kansas Libraries may be directed to:
- The Ask a Librarian service.
- The Circulation Business Office.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By mail to: Circulation Business Office, University of Kansas Libraries, 1425 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045-4715
- The circulation specialists on duty at library service desks.
Please include this information in any message:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number including the area code
- Your 8-digit library barcode number (6- or 7-digit student number also acceptable)
- Specific information regarding your inquiry about library policies and procedures
If you need additional assistance with questions and concerns about Library Policies and Procedures, contact one of the following:
Service Policy Coordinator
In person at the Watson Library Service Desk, by phone to 785.864.8979, or via email to email@example.com.
Director of Public Operations
By phone to 785.864.8948 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Resource Sharing
By phone to 785.864.3073 or via email to email@example.com.
Assistant Dean of Content and Access Services
By phone to 785.864.4931 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.