The University of Kansas Libraries
All KU students, faculty, staff, and authorized affiliates are eligible for borrowing privileges upon presentation of a currently valid KU Card. Use of the KU Card requires current enrollment or current employment with the University.
Those not eligible for the KU Card may inquire about applying for a KU Library Borrower Card at the Watson Library Service Desk on the Lawrence Campus or at the Regents Center Library on the Edwards Campus.
To learn more about KU Libraries borrowing privileges by patron category, see:
- Access to Library Services for KU Medical Center Users at Lawrence/Edwards Campus Libraries
- Basic Library Services, Definition – for Other Library Users (Haskell, Kansas Residents, KU Alums, etc.)
- Full Library Services, Definition – for KU Students, Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
- KU Continuing Education Students
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Members
- Summer Camp Students and Staff
- Visiting Scholars